In distracted, divided and noisy times, urbanites around the world are rediscovering the restorative benefits of the world’s many steam bathing traditions.
Join us New Year’s day morning for a preview of the Hewing’s new rooftop wellness pass featuring access to the hotel’s rooftop facility, including:
– Hewing’s world class sauna and spa pool (open year round)
– Cold plunge bath (available upon request)
– Sun bathing mat
– Yoga Studio, Gym and full service locker room
– Includes towels and robe
– Weekly schedule of social steam experiences
Join us New Year’s Day and make the restorative pleasure of heat and steam part of YOUR winter wellness experience.
Guests are welcome to enjoy the full rooftop brunch and drink menus after their sauna/pooltime.
What to know: Important notes for guests
- What to bring: If you plan to use the sauna and/or pool bring your bathing suit, flip flops, water bottle and 2 towels, one to sit on inside the sauna and one to use. Also consider bringing a bathrobe or a sweat suit and some shoes to wear outside of the sauna area. The walkable outside area is cold during winter.
- What not to bring: outside food or beverages
- The rooftop restaurant and bar menu will be available until 11:30.
- Please rinse/shower before using the sauna and/or pool. There is a shower in each locker room as well as an outdoor shower on the rooftop patio.
- 21+ the Hewing does not allow anyone under 21 years of age on the rooftop. No exceptions.
- No bathing suits in the lounge/bar area
- Please also remember the Sauna Society Code: Sauna is a safe place for everyone. All guests will be held to the highest standards of respect, inclusiveness, and courtesy. The health benefits of Sauna run in every direction. One’s personal mental health, comfort, and security are every bit as important as the tremendous physical benefits of Sauna. Please always keep front of mind that you are in a shared environment, always aware, and always respectful of the feelings and boundaries of others.