Join the FinnSource, Finnish American Cultural Activities (FACA) and Finnish American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) for an Independance Day rooftop sauna social to commemorate Finland’s one hundred and first birthday.
Join the evening’s hosts for a welcome toast in the rooftop lounge or head right to the sauna and heated pool.
Showers, lockers and towels provided—just change into your bathing suit and join us in the sauna or poolside at your leisure.
Join us for an evening of rooftop celebration, sauna and togetherness!
Please arrive anytime after 7:30. Take the elevator up to the rooftop (6th floor) and check-in at the rooftop host station (directly to your right after exiting the elevator).
Guests are welcome to enjoy the full rooftop dinner and drink menus after their sauna/pooltime from 7:30 – 11:30 p.m.
Important notes for ALL GUESTS:
- 21+ the Hewing does not allow anyone under 21 years of age on the rooftop. No exceptions.
- No bathing suits in the lounge/bar area
- What to bring: If you plan to use the sauna and/or pool bring your bathing suit, flip flops, and a water bottle
- What not to bring: outside food or beverages
- Towels will be provided at check-in. Two per guest. Pls place one towel under your bottom and feet when using the sauna to ensure the spot is dry and ready for the next guest.
- Drinking water and cups will be provided, so no need to bring a water bottle (unless you want to).
- The rooftop restaurant and bar menu will be available until 11:30.
- Please rinse/shower before using the sauna and/or pool. There is a shower in each locker room as well as an outdoor shower on the rooftop patio.
- Bring a plastic bag to keep your wet suit (and your bag dry) after the party.
- Please also remember the Sauna Society Code: Sauna is a safe place for everyone. All guests will be held to the highest standards of respect, inclusiveness, and courtesy. The health benefits of Sauna run in every direction. One’s personal mental health, comfort, and security are every bit as important as the tremendous physical benefits of Sauna. Please always keep front of mind that you are in a shared environment, always aware, and always respectful of the feelings and boundaries of others.