- IF you have a ticket for the 7 PM Sauna Society Steam Session, please plan on arriving by 6:40 so we can start promptly at 7 p.m.
- When you arrive, take the elevator up to the 6th floor and check in with your host in the rooftop lobby.
- Aufguss Steam Session guests will enjoy three guided sauna rounds with special “steam recipes,” consisting of water-pouring and steam-throwing techniques with essential oil aromatherapy crafted to increase circulation by activating the body’s thermoregulatory system.
- Steam session guests will enjoy three guided aromatherapy sauna steam rounds. We use organic essential oils.
- Each steam round is 10 – 15 minutes and is followed by a 20-minute cool down relaxation round and optional ice bath reset. Steam Session guests are welcome to stick around for the Open Swim Afterglow Party.
- If you purchased a ticket for the Open Swim Afterglow Party at 9 p.m., please arrive anytime after 9. Take the elevator up to the rooftop (6th floor) and check-in at the rooftop host station (directly to your right after exiting the elevator).
- Please rinse/shower before using the sauna and/or pool. There is a shower in each locker room as well as an outdoor shower on the rooftop patio.
- Reminder that the Hewing does not allow anyone under 21 years of age on the rooftop. No exceptions.
- The rooftop restaurant and bar menu will be available until 11:30.
- Lastly, please remember the Sauna Society Code: Sauna is a safe place for EVERYONE. All guests will be held to the highest standards of respect, inclusiveness, and courtesy. The health benefits of Sauna run in every direction. One’s personal mental health, comfort, and security are every bit as important as the tremendous physical benefits of Sauna. Please always keep front of mind that you are in a shared environment, always aware, and always respectful of the feelings and boundaries of others.
See you on the bench!